Just a head’s up. Tomorrow I’ll be posting a few more items as part of my winter closet cleaning. I’m photographing them tonight. They’ll include:
- Allen Edmonds Kenwood size 10D in tan (bought new, worn three times, not stretching in the toe like I thought they would)
- Martin+Osa khaki chinos, 36x30 (marked 34x30, but vanity sizing was too large for me)
- MS&Co grey moc socks (unworn, still in cardboard holder) x2 pairs
- LLBean charcoal rag wool gloves, size M, NWOT (got as gift, didn’t fit)
- Harris Tweed brown/grey herringbone blazer, size 38R-40R (seen here)
- Lands’ End dark charcoal grey dress trousers, 33 waist, altered for slimmer leg
- Maybe some shirts
- Bunch of cheap ties
If any of these things interest you, then email me (email@example.com) and I’ll send you pics tonight before the post goes live tomorrow so you can have the early option to buy.
UPDATE: Woah, great response. The only things that haven’t got people looking at them yet are the AE Kenwood loafers ($150 shipped) and the M+O chinos ($17 shipped). If you want those, lemme know.