Fall is awkward but wonderful. Is it cool or warm? Thank goodness for the ability to layer up and down.
Did a rare thing and went sans tie today, but I felt it would look a bit odd under the tennis sweater and with the OCBD. The jacket isn’t the flannel blazer from yesterday, but the regular navy blazer I’ve been wearing year-round.
I’m a big fan of this tennis sweater. Got it for cheap off of Etsy and despite it being acrylic, I don’t mind it. The cable knit looks great and I’m a fan of the color scheme.
Fit details after the jump:
- Jacket: Navy wool blazer (thrifted)
- Shirt: Nordstrom 1901 OCBD
- Sweater: thrifted
- Square: Nordstrom Rack
- Pants: Brooks Brothers Milano cut chinos in khaki
- Belt: L.L.Bean chino belt
- Socks: Pantherella wool in navy
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Slayton in walnut calf
- whataqueerbird likes this
- thelovewhisperingfox likes this
- rmblr likes this
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from thesilentist
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- acnw likes this
- acuteobtuse said: great sweater.
- acuteobtuse likes this
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- thesilentist posted this