Predictability! Blazer, flannel trousers, OCBD, repp tie. I swear, I do have other items in the wardrobe beyond navy blazers, but they’re being altered at the moment. Until then, not much is going to change beyond the neckwear and shirts.
Fit details after the jump (plus a blurry photo of my outerwear to fight the rain — better image tomorrow).
- Jacket: Navy wool blazer (thrifted)
- Shirt: Brooks Brothers OCBD ESF red university stripe
- Tie: Silk regimental (thrifted)
- Square: Handmade by “sonlegoman” on SF
- Belt: L.L.Bean chino belt
- Trousers: J.Crew Bowery charcoal flannel
- Socks: J.Crew Factory navy cotton
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Strand in walnut
- Trench: London Fog (thrifted)
- Umbrella: Francesco Maglia
- naansequitur likes this
- bingbangs likes this
- wearingasuitfornoreason likes this
- southernerinbmore reblogged this from thesilentist
- acuteobtuse said:navy trenches win all day. never not loving that tie.
- acuteobtuse likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from thesilentist
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- superdanger-us said:that jacket. booom!
- thesilentist posted this