Warm, sunny weather in November means I’m not giving up on white denim yet.
Fit details after the jump:
- Jacket: Navy flannel blazer (thrifted)
- Shirt: Brooks Brothers ESF pink oxford
- Tie: Brooks Brothers navy with white stripe
- Pocket Square: Nordstrom Rack
- Belt: Military surplus dark brown web belt
- Pants: Levi’s 501 white denim (tapered)
- Socks: Pantherella
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds McAllister in chocolate brown suede
- steezandcrackers likes this
- noahzagor said: Keep it up! Winter Whites!
- joseromero likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from thesilentist
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- gogomenswear said: I love everything about this look.
- gogomenswear likes this
- thesilentist posted this