No, I don’t own any corduroy, just flannel, tweed and knits for me.
Yes, it’s getting “cold”, but I think I can still get by without an overcoat — provided I layer with a sweater underneath and carry gloves and a scarf.
Fit details after the jump:
- Jacket: Brown herringbone tweed (thrifted)
- Shirt: Brooks Brothers ESF blue university stripe OCBD
- Tie: Repp silk club stripe (eBay)
- Sweater: Green vintage acrylic sweater (thrifted)
- Belt: Military surplus web belt
- Pants: L.L.Bean charcoal flannel trousers
- Socks: Timberland wool
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Slayton in walnut calf
- Gloves: John W. Nordstrom suede w/ cashmere lining
- Scarf: Scottish cashmere (gift)