This wonderful fall weather in the Windy City is allowing for me to continue my rebellious stretch of wearing white denim. This time it’s with a donegal tweed jacket that’s part of a suit.
I should’ve taken a close-up picture, but the jacket has a faint windowpane of blue and rust in it, hence the blue OCBD and brown tie. I need to find a silk square with brilliant orange or rust in it with a paisley design along with some navy to really set this jacket off, but the blue linen works well enough.
Back to the uniform tomorrow!
Fit details after the jump:
- Jacket: Vintage donegal tweed (part of suit, thrifted)
- Shirt: Brooks Brothers ESF blue OCBD
- Tie: Vintage Brian & Barry six-fold
- Square: Kent Wang
- Belt: L.L.Bean chino belt
- Pants: Levi’s 501s
- Socks: Pantherella
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Strand in walnut calf
- whataqueerbird likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- noahzagor likes this
- sorefromsleep likes this
- suitsandboots likes this
- gogomenswear likes this
- stylegirlfriend said: somebody got a haircut!
- givemeindiana said: fresh cut!
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- thesilentist posted this