As stated yesterday, it’s back to the uniform. I had a meeting with a client today, but didn’t want to go for a full-on suit.
I know I perhaps over-preach my love of this kinda-sorta personal uniform I’ve found for myself, but I never feel bad wearing it. I can see myself easily having a wardrobe full of navy jackets and ties.
Anyhow, next week I think I’ll do a feature on my wardrobe “essentials” and how I think you can have a full, seven-day wardrobe from just a few elements. Others have done this before, but I’d like to try my hands at it.
Fit details after the jump:
- Jacket: Navy flannel blazer (thrifted)
- Shirt: Brooks Brothers ESF white OCBD
- Tie: Brooks Brothers navy w/ white stripe silk repp
- Square: Nordstrom Rack white linen
- Belt: L.L.Bean chino belt
- Pants: Brown donegal tweed with rust and blue windowpane (part of suit, thrifted)
- Socks: Pantherella
- Shoes: Allen Edmonds Bel Air in walnut calf
- steezandcrackers likes this
- trousersintartan likes this
- bbgahman likes this
- jiforce likes this
- drwhitefang reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from thesilentist
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- gogomenswear reblogged this from thesilentist
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- yanxu likes this
- forreferenceonly likes this
- gaws said: Lookin trim, dude.
- thesilentist posted this