German Beer and Christmas Sweaters…
You couldn’t beat that kind of good time with a stick, especially on the Monday before Christmas.
With that said:
1) Come to the Chicago Christmas Holiday Meet Up, and if you’re not having a good time, have a beer and westfälisches schinkenbrot on me.
No need to RSVP this time. If you can make it, great. You can check in here, if you wish to.
Where: Brauhaus. 4732 North Lincoln Avenue
When: Monday, December 19th at 7:30pm
As for the Christmas sweaters, go all out!
If you’re in Chicago, then this should be tremendous fun.
As always, this meetup is open to any and all — no Tumblr, no #menswear enthusiasm necessary.
- maybeitskokkoroo likes this
- fuckyeahuglysweaters reblogged this from 8bitian and added:
- theodinspire reblogged this from nachodiet and added:
- nachodiet reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- glasshouseshirtmakers likes this
- thesilentist reblogged this from ordinaryglory and added:
- glasshouseshirtmakers reblogged this from thesilentist
- noahzagor reblogged this from ordinaryglory
- ordinaryglory reblogged this from thesilentist
- 8bitian reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- aslightoffkilter likes this
- bisouadieu likes this
- threepleatminimum reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- willymilly likes this
- mexistentialist likes this
- pleatsareforlovers reblogged this from thesilentist
- thenocoast reblogged this from ordinaryglory and added:
- suitsandboots reblogged this from ordinaryglory and added:
- thefountainoverflows likes this
- kathleenetrujillo likes this