I’ve been getting a few questions about where one can get a cheap jacket for spring and summer that won’t break the bank, so I’ve found a few options that should make a good portion of you happy. For those of you on the ramen-noodle budget, this list is for you:
Lands’ End Canvas chambray blazer: $21.97 — My roommate actually owns this and it’s pretty nice. Lightweight and has the appearance of washed denim. Goes great with white denim.
Lands’ End Canvas nailhead oxford blazer: $24.97 — Looks like a bit of an improvement over the chambray blazer with lining only in the shoulders and sleeves.
Lands’ End Canvas vintage chino khaki blazer: $53.97 — Given it’s fully lined in polyester, it might not be the best choice for summer, but early spring and fall it could be a decent buy.
Onassis poplin 3-button blazer: $98 — Available in navy, grey, stone and red colors. Definitely cut shorter, so might be better suited for people on the short side.
- tailormadestyle reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from mansinkinginshanghai
- mycardsir reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- thisfits likes this
- escatts likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- austinoverholt likes this
- wilbird reblogged this from thesilentist
- sashu said: co-signing the chambray blazer. Had that for almost a year and it’s still as sexy as it was on day one. I should take it to some kind of blazer spa as a treat.
- tooootooo likes this
- acrnym likes this
- thebrewerpatriot likes this
- silent3 reblogged this from thesilentist
- silent3 likes this
- stylepoints likes this
- victord1511 likes this
- mansinkinginshanghai reblogged this from thesilentist
- everythingiwantandilike likes this
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- weformlikevoltron likes this
- thesilentist posted this