It’s on sale: Lands’ End — You can take an extra 30% off all sale items at Lands’ End, which produces some of the lowest sale prices on some items so far. In addition to spring-summer items, there’s a few year-round and fall-winter pieces worth checking out.
A couple to note:
- Linen-cotton trousers: A personal favorite. At $49/pair, these are probably some of the most affordable summer trousers out there. Size down at least 1” in the waist though. Great fabric and I’ve worn my pairs excessively this summer. Worth noting that they have a full range of sizes in every color left, too (navy, white and blogger blue).
- Silk-knit neckties: Either $21 or $31, depending on what color you want. I’ve got a few of these Lands’ End ties and they’re a good value on discount — made in Italy, knots well, slightly wider width. If you’re buying for fall-winter, go with wine — but there’s also blogger blue and blazer orange knits available, too.
- Linen dress shirts: In button-down or spread collar. A summer necessity, especially if you wear jackets to work. Lands’ End is also getting their fabric from the same mill that’s providing the fabric for their trousers (Baird McNutt). Not bad for $28.
- Plaid & solid down vests: For as little as $14 or $17, you too can look as cool as C.B. this fall.
- Double-breasted cardigan: I picked this up a while ago and really enjoy it. It’s a good transitional piece for fall and spring weather. Not too heavy and thick and also fits pretty trim. A good pickup for $54.
- Fair Isle sweaters: Considering lots of retailers are putting theirs out right now at full price, here’s a chance to get one rather cheap, for either $15 or $28 in several colors. I’m not personally sold on fair isle prints, but perhaps you might be.
Use code EXCITING with PIN 1521. Sale ends tonight at midnight.