Reminder: NorthernGRADE today in Chicago — If you’re in the Windy City today, then you should really stop by and check it out. I had the opportunity to take a sneak peek at the setup and vendors last night and it’s really awesome with lots of friendly people.
The event will be from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Open Secret Studios, 401 N. Racine and is being organized by Pierrepont Hicks and Well-Spent with sponsorship from Haberdash and Penelope’s.
Here’s who’s showing today:
- Penelope’s (Sponsor) - Chicago, IL
- Haberdash (Sponsor) - Chicago, IL
- Red Wing - Red Wing, MN
- Tellason - San Francisco, CA
- Winter Session - Chicago, IL
- Pierrepont Hicks - Minneapolis, MN
- Oak St. Bootmakers - Chicago, IL
- Independence - Chicago, IL
- Portland General Store – Portland, ME
- Field Notes - Chicago, IL
- Archival Clothing – Eugene, OR
- MidNorth Mercantile - Minneapolis, MN
- Stormy Kromer – Ironwood, MI
- Sir & Madame - Chicago, IL
- Locally Grown - Des Moines, IA
- Corter Leather – Boston, MA
- Inland Clothing – Chicago, IL
- Heritage Bicycles - Chicago, IL
- Drift Eyewear - Chicago, IL
I’ll be there around noon-ish. Feel free to say hello!