Living out of a hotel for part of the week for work travel (blargh). But that also means suits. Donegal tweed, purple gingham, yellow silk knit, black wingtips.
And for going out for a friend’s birthday in town, I kept the shirt and tie, but went with a 501s, my herringbone tweed blazer and tan bucks.
- buddyblue likes this
- mrcee reblogged this from thesilentist
- funkyprez likes this
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- bespokelife likes this
- girouxmcisaak said: Great suit. Also, there’s not a greater pleasure in the world than rocking purple socks.
- theodinspire said: Is that your ESF BB Shirt? I just got mine today. A bit snug in the chest, though the major problem is trying to figure out what to pair it with.
- acutestyle reblogged this from thesilentist and added:
- acuteobtuse likes this
- thesilentist posted this