There’s a bunch of sales going on that are ending tonight (probably around midnight EST) that are worth knowing about. So, in case you missed them, here’s a quick round-up:
- Lands’ End: Various menswear items are marked down, including their tailored-fit suit jacket and trousers, which puts the price of a full suit at $170. Get free shipping with a $50 purchase using code FALLCOLORS and PIN number 8383.
- L.L.Bean: Their sale is 10% off all merchandise — including sale and their Signature line. Also, they have free shipping. I’m fairly certain this needed to be activated through their promo e-mail though.
- Ralph Lauren & Rugby: It’s been discussed before (and thisfits has some recommendations), but you can use RLGIVE2011 and MATCH2011 to get 25% off.
- Yoox: Not a huge sale, but you get automatic free shipping with a $200 purchase and another 15% off using code vogueweekend@yoox.
- Brooks Brothers: All of their sweaters are on sale for 25% off.
Ralph Lauren is having their seasonal sale starting on Thursday, September 29, through October 10. The sale applies both in stores and online. Use discount code RLGIVE2011 to get 25% off your order.
I should also point out that 10% of the net proceeds during this sale will go toward their charity fund to fight cancer.
ADDING: It also will apply to Rugby, too. (Thanks to edwinhu for the clarification.)
25% off your entire purchase at Ralph Lauren stores and ralphlauren.com
You will need the coupon received in mail to get the discount in store but online you can use the code RLGIVE2010 upon checkout for 25% off.
They will donate 10% of your purchase to the Pink Pony Fund.
There you go.